Hands-on financial planning, hometown personal service
Long-term, open, honest, cooperative,comfortable—that’s how we approach our relationship with you. We take time to get to know you. Our discussions with you are always relaxed and pressure-free.
If we decide to work together, our recommendations will be thoughtful, comprehensive, and professional—and above all, designed to help you maximize your savings and minimize your costs.
We’ll find out where you stand, and what you need to move forward. If you’re just starting out, we’ll get you on the right track. If you’re well on your way, we’ll look for loose ends and missing parts. (That’s why it’s called “full” financial planning!)
As we go, we’ll explain financial matters in layman’s terms, and we’ll be completely transparent about our fees and charges. After all, our business is built on reputation and referral, so you can be assured that our advice is solid, and your costs are reasonable.
Call us at 613-771-0115 or email us at email@example.com. Find out why we’ve earned the trust of your friends, family,
ABOUT OUR FEES
Wondering how investment fees work? Here’s a summary:
Mutual Funds/Traditional Structure
Management Expense Fee
- Cost charged by Mutual Fund Company to manage the Fund; includes fees paid to the Dealer.
- Traditionally a hidden fee, but now the portion paid to the Dealer is shown on the client’s year-end statement.
Load Structure Fee (cost to purchase and withdrawal)
- Front End Load – Amounts between 0% and 5.00% can be charged, but Active Wealth Management charges 0%.
- Back End Load –No charge to purchase, but a fee is charged when you move out of the fund. Some structures allow this to go to 0% if the investment is held for 6 or 7 years.
Mutual Funds/Fee For Service
- Fee for Service breaks down the traditional fee between the Dealer Fee and the Fund Company Fee.
- For Non-Registered Accounts, the advantage is that the Dealer fee can be used as a tax deduction.
- There is also leeway for the Dealer to reduce the fee.
Management Expense Fee
- Cost charged by Life Insurance Company to manage the Fund (includes fees).
Load Structure Fee (cost to purchase and withdraw)
- Front End Load –Amounts between 0% and 5.00% can be charged, but Active Wealth Management charges 0%.
- Back End Load –No charge to purchase, but a fee is charged when you move out of the fund. Some structures allow this to go to 0% if the fund is held for 6 or 7 years.
“As financial advisors, education and encouragement are big parts of what we do. We explain financial concepts to our clients in simple, everyday language, and we coach them on how to plan and save. If you need money motivation, you’ve come to the right place.”