We know this is a challenging time for many and an unprecedented one for us all. As we adjust to this new and rapidly changing landscape, we are committed and working to develop ways to put both our team and clients first.
Here are the steps we’ve taken:
- Closely following the guidelines laid out by the Government of Canada in how best to take steps today to mitigate the risk of infection.
- All of our employees are being vigilant by washing their hands frequently, practicing respiratory hygiene and wiping down surfaces with disinfectant wipes.
- We have instructed our staff to stay home if they’re feeling sick, practice social distancing and eliminating all non-essential travel.
- Requiring that all staff who have returned on a trip from anywhere outside of Canada, to self-quarantine for 14 days.
Please respect social distancing in our office due to the Corona Virus (1 to 2 meters). Please, also, respect our no hand-shaking policy currently in affect.
Best Practice for Staying Well:
- Wash your hands frequently – Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain social distancing – Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth – Why? Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell – Call in advance if you need to seek medical attention. This will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This will also protect you and help prevent spread of viruses and other infections.
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider